OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Fowler Financial Management (FFM) and its staff are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients. We want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the measures we take to safeguard that information. Keeping client information secure and private is a priority for us.
THE TYPES OF NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
- In the course of providing service to you, we collect non-public personal informationabout you from the following sources:
- Information from your account applications and other standard forms (for example: name, address, social security number, assets, types and amounts of investments, transactions and income).
- Information about your Accounts transactions for Accounts under our management and/or advice.
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on applications or other forms (this information may be obtained from past investment advisers, Broker Dealers, forms related to past accounts with other financial institutions, etc.).
- Information obtained during the course of personal interview in preparation for the creation of a financial plan or estate plan (such as names, addresses, telephone number, social security numbers, health history, personal goals and objectives).
HOW WE PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF YOUR NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
Keeping this information secure and private is one of our most important responsibilities. Access to your information is restricted to persons and companies that have a need to know that information in order to provide services you have requested, such as the information an estate planning attorney should know in order to advise you regarding the appropriate estate planning strategy. Personal information provided to others is restricted to their “need to know” in each case and decisions regarding the nature and amount of information to provide is carefully considered.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information. All written information containing client non-public or public information that is to be disposed of is shredded prior to disposal.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR NON-PUBLIC INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
We do not sell, share or disclose your non-public personal information with any third parties other than described above.